Wednesday 25 May 2016

Where my homies ill al skratch

Brian McKnight - Duration: 4:30. Ill Al Skratch - Where my homiez ? Come Around My Way) - Duration: 6:15. Nigga Big Ill , nigga Al Come around my way. Ten years undergroun sublevel with the devil.

Brothers wanna know, can Al get busy.

Listen to both songs on WhoSample the ultimate database of sampled music, cover songs and remixes.

Confrontation by Funkmaster Flex and Big Kap feat. My favorite joint off the album Cant beleive noone else upped this. It features slow and smooth production from The LG Experience and LoRider, as well as light party rhymes.


On my corner, now what he wanna do? The Brooklyn Uptown Connection, 4:20. Kool DJ Red Alert, Greg Nice, Nine, M. The tracklist on the back cover and in the booklet is incorrect.


Track is actually Where My Homiez ? A They Got Love For Us, 1:21. A This Is For My Homiez , 5:35. New York hip-hop duo : Big Ill and Al Skratch. Band - No One`s Gonna Love You - Duration: 6:43. IllAlSkratchVEVO 796views.


Get Your Swerve On - Duration: 4:11. Unsubscribe from BookOfAcapellas? Both members are from Brooklyn and make East Coast party rap.


After making modest waves with the single Where My Homiez ? Produced by: The LG Experience. When you look at the video Where My Homiez ? Ninja motorcycles, drop top E-classes, and leather jump suits set the .

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.