Monday 2 March 2015

Rich homie uan

He is signed to independent label T. Entertainment and Motown Records. Rich Homie Quan was influenced by dirty south rap, including Young . For the single, Flex (Ooh, Ooh, Ooh). SUBSCRIBE to the Official WorldStarHipHop Channel for more original WorldStar material, music .

From the album, Still Goin In (Reloaded) Available now on iTunes!

My spirit so RICH , a small mind would never understand .

Check out the latest Tweets from RICH HOMIE BABY! Il est membre du label indĂ©pendant T. Shop new and used Vinyl and CDs. The celeb site reports Quan has been charged with possession of drugs with intent to distribute and will be held . Here we offer our pick on the best album, mixtape or EP released by each Freshman during the course of their entire career to date. Rappers Predict Who Will Win in Floyd Mayweather Jr.


Search, discover and share your favorite GIFs. Stop looking out that door shawty. Man you see my neighbors all in my business? All my neighbors, yeah, they nosy. His videos have logged hundreds of millions of views.


Stream Tracks and Playlists from RichHomieQuan on your desktop or mobile device. House paid off, bitch paid off. Feel me Nar hahaha, my nigga Evan back, man! Alligator giuseppe made for me and me only. Jumped off the porch and hit the block.


Had to grind and grind and go get it. Yeah, get the money everyday and throw that . Started out with the onion, I swear. Police allegedly found ecstasy, .

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.