Monday 15 June 2015

Blue v15 pill

It is supplied by New World Imports, Inc. View images of Xarelto and identify pills by imprint code, shape and color with the Drugs. Pill Imprint: VColor: Blue Shape: Capsule-shape.


Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided by Multum, Truven Health Analytics, Inc. National Library of Medicine and Drugs.

HI WTF, I appreciate your response.

I just want to know what the main purpose of this pill is?

This tablet is manufactured by Cadista and they list it as containing 12. Meclizine, which is used to treat o. Common side effects may include: nausea, drowsiness, dizziness and headache. Gabapentin was originally developed for the treatment of epilepsy, and is currently widely used to relieve neuropathic pain.


For more information about this drug, please refer to the link below. If you have any more questions. The pill which you are describing is Wal-Som mg. Do you have any other questions. I found on floor trying to identify!


Hi Lissa, Based on your descri. Thank you for helping me identify this medication. Pill with imprint NVR Dis Green, Capsule-shape and has been identified as Focalin XR mg.


I do not remember what this pill was for. I usually take generic brands of Zocor ( 20mg) and Zanex for anxiety. Can you help me to identify this pill. GG 2white football pill with GG 2on it. I take the same medicine,mine are white.


I insisted on him not taking them until he was sure that is what its supposed to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.